I just put in 3/4 a tank for $30.50.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
![]()
I just toped off my tank at Appco in Norton.The price was $2.99 and they had a $30 limit.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
I just put in 3/4 a tank for $30.50.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
![]()
Damn I guess it's a good thing I work at a motel because I might have to start living there lol.
I like how a Kuwait City is only .68 cents. Damn Middle East.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Also have to look at cost of living in those places too...what is minimum wage there....5.15 don't cut it here....
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I remember when $12 used to fill my civic up just 3 years ago, and now 16 fills it up half way [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ... so depressing..
but I bought gas at the double kwik in Wise today for $2.99.
This couple from KY in front of me got $97 worth of gas. They filled up their vehicle and a lot of jugs. Smart thinking in my opinion.
Well it looks like good ole George W. Bush just put his hands even deeper into everyones pockets. Good thing he can't be re-elected again but then again this world may not make it to another election. Looks like we might have to ride bicycles to work.
My parents had to go to Florida for a doctors appointment. They was delayed due to a truck wreck (hauling diesel fuel, isn't that wonderful). Got a motel, went out to eat, tried to fill up and nothing was available or not lined down the road. They're down on the upper end of South Carolina, so I wonder when gas will be back out. It's bad that they might have to stay extra cause no gas to make it home.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I live just west of Knoxville. Highest price in our city is $3.29. No limits, yet, on purchases. I'm heading to Wise County tonight. I hope I'll be able to fill up when I get there.
It's not Bush's fault. The oil lines that provide us with our supply are damaged adn we can't get any. He's tapped the reserve, but it does us no good because it's not able to get here. Come next week everyone will have gas, and prices may drop. But people need to come to realize, Gas prices are never going to go below $2.15, or even that low if we are lucky.
That Spuds is a @#$#$$$% troublemaker. Bleeding heart to the max. On a brighter note, my inside sources say we are going to take over Saudi Arabia very shortly. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks